Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Snow! And a few cute kids....


So we had our first big snow storm this last weekend. The kids thought it was GREAT! Mitch is such a little penguin that I could hardly keep a coat on him, much less gloves...so don't think we are bad parents! I am hoping we get enough snow this winter to replace the kiddie pool!



Mitch....having a blast!

Drew didn't play in the snow...but he did do a little pose for us wearing a hat. Isn't he just the cutest thing? We think so.....



And since I am posting photos, I had to throw in a few cute shots of the boys. For some reason we caught a few good ones recently....now we just have to try to get a few good ones of Amelia.




1 comments:

Tam said...

Oh those dimples! I could just eat them off of his face! Seth says Drew sitting there in the hat looks like "O, I'm ze little German bebe!"