Saturday, September 20, 2008

The love of a kiddie pool

This summer, I do not know how we would have survived without the beloved kiddie pool. Or I guess I should say, how would Mitch have survived? The boy just loves the thing, rain or shine, hot or cool, his favorite activity was to go crazy with the pool and the water hose. And his favorite water is the icy cold stuff straight from the faucet. So today, as summer is starting to feel a little more fallish, I realized we did not have any video of my favorite stunt of his in the kiddie pool, so I decided not only to record, but to share. These kids change so fast and we all know that by next spring Mitch will be on to different antics and the move will be lost forever. Now, I wonder what we are going to replace the kiddie pool with this winter????

5 comments:

Drama Queens said...

Hmmm...maybe you should just fill the kiddie pool up in your basement!! I will let your kids know that's the plan :-).

KimKapYung said...

Looks painful and fun. Oh summer, so much fun!

Tam said...

So I'm picturing him in like 10 years at the local pool doing huge belly flops off of the board and appalling all those who are watching and moms gripping their children as the huge tidal waves come splashing over into the kiddie pool...He's SOOO funny! I love my Mitchy!

Angi said...

Oh yes, the kiddie pool...great invention! What a dive! ...oh, our blog is updated...finally! Love you!

carms said...

oh man does that look/sound like it hurt, good thing kids are so rubbery. You should have Chris give it a try!