I can not believe Amelia started Preschool today!! Did she just love every minute? Thanks for sharing your Blog, I loved catching up with your adorable family.
During dinner the other night as Chris and I were discussing the news of the day Amelia says to us "I like good news, I like bad news, but I DON'T like weird news."
"Mom, chocuate makes my tummy feel better." Mitch after eating some yummy chocolate Easter candy.
"Mom, ders tunder outside, its giants, fee fi fo." says Mitch
"Dad, why do you have fur in your nose" asks Amelia
Our little family of 5 includes 3 very short, cute people, Amelia, Mitch and Drew - all born within 3 1/2 years! It can be a little crazy but lots of fun too!
1 comments:
I can not believe Amelia started Preschool today!! Did she just love every minute? Thanks for sharing your Blog, I loved catching up with your adorable family.
Post a Comment