Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Montanta, oh how we love you!

Okay, really we just really love the PARTAINS!
What a fun time we had spending the Labor Day weekend with Tammy, Seth, Isaac and Silas!

Amelia teaching Isaac a few desirable stunts!

Uncle Seth teaching Isaac and Amelia the benefits of electronic gadgets (ipods no less).


Can Drew's legs really be that much longer? I know this isn't the greatest picture, but the point is to show the difference in these two little boys. I mean Drew is 4 weeks YOUNGER than Silas and yet I think his legs are 4 inches longer!

BEST OF ALL MY BIRTHDAY!

And one of the best parts of my weekend....my birthday! And even better was getting to celebrate with the gang! It was 9 years ago that I think I last got to spend my birthday with Tammy & Seth!

The kids are really lovin' all 34 candles on that delicious cake! Talk about a fire hazard!

3 comments:

Drama Queens said...

I personally think we should just kidnap them and make them move here...are you up for it Brookey?? I am sure we could come up with some great plan, and besides houses are cheaper here anyways!

carms said...

hey count me in on the plan too!!!!
Happy Birthday Brooke!!

KimKapYung said...

yumm.... one of Tammy's cakes for your birthday! I love that kind of celebration!