Sunday, August 17, 2008

Sleep Over!

We had a 2 night sleep over with Bryn and Aleksia while their mom and dad took a well deserved 10th anniversary trip! 5 kiddos all ages 4 and under was busy but a lot of fun! Of course...this was the best picture I could get of 4 of 5 at once, and it still isn't great thanks to Amelia's sadness about something. Over all, the kids all did great, they played hard, slept soundly and all just enjoyed the weekend.
And at one point, we even had a princess ball going on. Notice how the girls rotate the dresses around.







Mitch also tried to get in on some of the action....but over all wasn't terriably interested. He just wanted to tackle the girls.

1 comments:

KimKapYung said...

Oh I am so glad you updated the blog! I was missing Mitchy, Drew and Amelia! They are getting so big!