Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Fun pictures

Mitch + Underware + Marker covered body parts + Sunglasses + Princess shoes

=

great picture for mom to share with future girlfriend (and everyone in-between)






Cutie little Drew, smiling as always!



Amelia dressed up as a princess.
Mitch as a bumble-bee.

And he insisted that the shorts be hiked up under the costume,

showing the entire length of his leg.

5 comments:

Tam said...

Mitch is HILARIOUS! I love the picture! We need to start collecting the pictures of Mitch in heels and make an album ;)

Kristi said...

Oh Lordy! I'm cracking up over this one! Too funny! That is blackmail material if I ever saw it. I hope no one gets a hold of it for HIS 30th b-day party!

Anonymous said...

Oh you guys are so mean :-) He looks like a million bucks and I'm sure Maya and Vera will find him irresistable! Well, maybe Vera will, Maya has already gotten too close for comfort. He is a character!

carms said...

oh my, check out the legs. Such a stud all dressed up like that!! That is so cute.

KimKapYung said...

Brookey! I need to see updated pictures of the littles. I am sure they are growing at an alarming rate and I just can't miss out!
ok. Love you guys!