Saturday, March 15, 2008

Is it a boy or a girl?

Pleeeeeeaaaaase.....Auntie Sarah, Mitch and I really need a little boy to play with. We are surrounded by girls, and well, sometimes they drive us a bit crazy. And even worse, all those girls don't liked to be body slammed, wrestled or chased, for some reason they cry when we do that. We can't wait to meet our new cousin, but remember, we really want it to be a boy (but we will still love the baby if it is a girl). Love, Drew

3 comments:

KimKapYung said...

Noah needs a boy cousin too!I also have tons of clothes to give you if you have a boy! Plus Aaron probably would love to have a little buddy to share his beans and rice love.

Drama Queens said...

SO....I am thinking we should set up a poll on what everyone thinks this little one is! We already all know what Brookey thinks, what about everyone else?

Tam said...

It's a boy, I'm sure. The last two were supposed to be boys too though...hmmm...Will Tammy get 1 out of 3 at least??? And WHOA curly hair! CUTE!